Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Runnin', runnin', runnin', runnin', runnin',

Ra, Amber, Cami, Chels, Linds, and Dad

One of my goals this year was to run 5 miles in the Ogden Marathon Relay. I am happy to say that I did it! And I did it well! (Atleast for me!) I ran the whole 5 miles. My leg was a little longer, and I walked after I hit the fifth mile for a bit because my knees were hurting. I also ran within my hour time frame that I wanted too! Yippee!

Everyone did fantastic! Dad ran the first leg, then Amber, me, Ryan (aka the speedster), and Chels, with her support team consisting of Ra, Cami, and all the people at the finish line. Cami, snuck in and ran the last half of the marathon as well. I love the marathon and all the hoopla that goes along with it. I love spending time with my family and everyone working towards the same goal. I love, love it!

Hopefully next year we will be able to get two relay teams together. A walking team and a running team. So everyone plan on it! That means you Mom!


3 Comments:

linds and boys said...

and you crystal!

Rachel said...

I can't get the pic to work :(

linds and boys said...

sorry.. I was retarted when I posted it!

Post a Comment