Sunday, July 10, 2011

Soccer Buddies!

Waiting for the game to start.

This spring both Caden and Hyrum were able to play soccer. Lucky for Mom, Hyrum was able to play up and be on the same team as Caden! I love watching the boys play sports. It takes me back to the good ol' days when my mother was the loudest, most supportive, sideline coach during my games. I definitely have a little bit of Jan in me! I am loud too! I just can't help it. :)

At first Hyrum was pretty intimidated by being the smallest and youngest on the team. In fact, the first few games the only reason he played was so could get the treat after! But by the end of the season he kept up with the rest of them! He even scored a goal! (It was on the wrong side of the field, but hey, it still counts!)

Caden also really developed as a player. He learned to be more willing to go after the ball, and to not sit back and wait for it! Once he discovered that he got to kick the ball more that way, he scored as well. And was close a couple other times! He really did well I am proud of the improvements he made!

Josh was able to see our last game. It was so fun for the boys to have him there, cheering them on! It was their best game! I love spending time when we can all be together as a family!



After game treats! The best part according to Hyrum.



2 Comments:

Rachel said...

SO DARN CUTE!!

Rachel said...

and I love Caden's little pot-belly! :)

Post a Comment